How Much Should A Website Cost in
And the answer is…not so simple. The cost of a great website depends on a lot of factors, and like many things, you really do often get exactly what you pay for, assuming you find a reliable web designer.
Two of the most important factors to consider when looking to hire a web designer in
are how good you want the website to look, and how well you want it to function. So, to answer your question, I think we need to first ask a different question:
What makes a website great?
A great website is one that effectively accomplishes a goal. This goal could be something like:
- Growing a mailing list
- Getting new clients
- Selling products
- Finding investments
- Providing helpful information
How you accomplish that goal can be different in every case, and some goals are by nature harder to accomplish.
How much does it cost for great webdesign in
Now that is a question that says you are moving in the right direction. Here’s how we here at Scaler Marketing define great website design:
- Clean, minimal design with a strategic purpose – All our websites are built with the #1 purpose of effectively getting site visitors to perform a specific action, depending on the goal of the site.
- Eye-catching and compelling user experiences – The website should not just be a source of information; it should inspire its viewers to happily take the navigational journey
- Custom in every sense of the word – You are unique, your business is unique, why would you want your website to look like somebody else?
- Responsive design comes first – Mobile phone soften make up more than half of all traffic, should their experience be a top priority?
- Ease of maintenance – We build our websites using one of the most powerful tools available, Webflow, which allows 100% design flexibility and one of the easiest end user content management systems anywhere in the industry.
- Strategy, strategy, strategy – Your website needs to serve a purpose and perform a function. Creating the right system and knowing how to make it work takes experience, time and effort.
So if you find yourself looking for
Web Design in Lowell, MA
, and would like to find out if Scaler Marketing might be a good fit to help you accomplish your